[Main functions of Phone Book Navi]
・ Detect and block nuisance calls (identify the caller based on the incoming caller ID)
・ Record and display call history and reject registration (identify the other party from the past call history)
Incoming calls received on landlines can also be forwarded to mobile phones to enable identification of the originator.
* Please transfer to a mobile phone with Phonebook Navi installed. If you use this method to respond to incoming landline calls, you can block fraudulent or unwanted calls.
Phonebook Navi provides a free function to display the other party and identify unwanted calls.
Elderly households have strong security measures, so we strongly recommend that you set up landline forwarding.
Phonebook Navi detects phone numbers such as fraudulent crimes faster than police agencies.
The information collection mechanism of Phonebook Navi uses a unique analysis technology to collect, analyze, register and block weak signals provided by tens of millions of users in real time.
Information gathered by the police is often reported by victims "after a crime has occurred", and is collected after the fact.
Phonebook Navi collects information before damage occurs, that is, before the police know it, and predicts and prevents crime damage.
Phonebook Navi is a specialist who specialized in telephone number analysis for about 10 years since 2009 and has identified about 4.5 billion telephone numbers in Japan and overseas at present. Only Phone Book Navi can identify phone numbers with the overwhelming amount of information and the latest analysis technology.
Get peace of mind and security with the phonebook navigator, which boasts the # 1 number of users in the nuisance call prevention application in Japan.
The courier and recruiter's phone numbers are also registered, so you can easily identify calls that should be answered.
The application is easy to use, just tap the icon to launch it after installation.
When you receive a call, the phone number is automatically searched and displayed on the screen together with the degree of inconvenience.
Upgrade more easily with paid option =======================
● The paid version automatically detects nuisance calls and rejects incoming calls with artificial intelligence. ※ The free version informs you of danger, but does not automatically reject it. ● The maximum number of incoming calls is unlimited. I can)
* The free version has a maximum of 30 history items. ● Cancel the display of ads in the app. ● Cancel the judgment screen after the call is over.
Why pay options >>>
Judgment of nuisance calls is also highly accurate, and all functions are available. It is especially recommended for elderly people because it automatically blocks fraudulent and soliciting calls =========== ===============
* From Ver5.x or later, an icon is displayed on the status bar in the initial state for security reasons.
Icons can be hidden in the following ways:
App settings> Always show icon (OFF)> Access notifications (ON)
* When using Android 7 or later models, permission of various permissions (authority) is required at the first startup.
* If installed on Huawei mobile phones, it may not work properly. Please check that it works with the free version before purchasing the paid version.
[Click here for requesting additional functions and improvements. Telnaviplay@gmail.com]
■ Block unwanted calls with the automatic call rejection function (some functions require a fee) (* 1 Note)
Equipped with high-precision artificial intelligence to infer the contents of calls. It automatically identifies fraudulent crimes, solicitations, and sales calls and rejects incoming calls.
・ Automatic call rejection function (rejection by artificial intelligence) can be used by purchasing with in-app purchase (100 yen per month)
・ Simple call rejection function (rejected by unwanted call) can be used free of charge.
■ Phonebook Navi displays the "Troublesome call degree" calculated from users who use the application.
You can use a graph to intuitively judge whether a call should be rejected by a nuisance call or a call that needs to be answered.
■ Review information posted by other users is displayed as a word of mouth when receiving a call.
* For example, when a courier service provider informs you that you are at home, usually the courier driver's mobile phone is not registered in the terminal, so only the phone number will be displayed. "So you can answer the phone with confidence.
* About 90% of Japanese courier companies are registered.
■ Phone numbers that you do not want to respond to, such as fraudulent or nuisance calls, may be registered by the information provided by the user.
This information is very useful to keep you from getting involved in crime.
By installing the phone book navigation in advance, it is also effective as a security measure.
Apo phone, oleore fraud, wire fraud, special fraud, fictitious billing, etc. are registered.
■ The other party's information can be displayed automatically when making a call (it can be turned off on the setting screen)
It can be used to confirm a caller who makes a wrong call to another person by mistake or dials an unknown number.
How to use [Phonebook Navi-App] Easy 4-frame cartoon of application (NTT DOCOMO dmarket app & review)
An article that verified the safety of [Phonebook Navi] has been posted on the following site, so please take a look.
* In some security software, "Access to contacts" may be displayed as a risk, but "Access to contacts" is displayed as a pop-up when receiving a call from a phone number registered in the terminal phonebook. This is not a risk because it is used only to realize the function to hide the.
* Google Play Protect scans phonebook navigation as a secure application.
[Purpose of using phone book navigation]
The phonebook navigation application uses the following permissions to implement the described functions.
Outgoing calls These are used for the call function.
Changing, monitoring, and canceling outgoing calls Used to make outgoing calls from the incoming / outgoing call history screen.
Read call history Used to display incoming call history and outgoing call history within the application.
Write call history Used to delete call history.
Acquisition of phonebook data In the case of an incoming call from a phone number registered in the phonebook of the terminal, it can be set to "hidden" by option setting, but the phonebook data is used to perform the comparison .
Write phonebook information This is used for the call history deletion function. (At OS before Android4)
Starts automatically at startup.
Used to automatically launch the app when the device is restarted.
Display of warning screen This is used to display information pop-up on the screen when receiving a call.
Access to images, videos, and audio files on the terminal Save the data registered in the call rejection list to external storage and use it to restore it on another model (for example, when changing models)
This is for the purpose of using the storage in the terminal, and does not access other files.
Acquisition of location information Used in the application to display maps and to improve the display accuracy of advertisements.
We do not send location information outside.
* Even if the terminal's GPS is turned off, normal use is possible.
We do not use permissions for any purpose other than the above.
Telnavi Engineer TEAM
* 1. If the Android security patch level is the version on May 1, 2018, you may not be able to reject incoming calls using the app. (Phenomenon that ringtone sounds)
* If the communication carrier is au, it must be a VoLTE compatible model. * Dual SIM compatible models may not work depending on the terminal settings. In most cases, it has been confirmed that it works depending on the terminal settings, but the settings vary depending on the terminal or SIM used.
* Incoming calls from IP phones are supported, but pop-up information cannot be displayed for calls that are answered by the IP phone application.